Has anyone heard status of USA Will McHugh group buy?

Southerner

Has anyone heard status of USA Will McHugh group buy?

Post by Southerner »

Has anyone heard any more about Will McHugh's USA group buy? We paid him over a month ago but have heard no more from him. I emailed him last week but got no reply. I asked what the status was of our orders but no reply.

Has anyone on his list gotten their order or heard from him at all since his message on Jan 28?

The message below was the last I had heard from him.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt

On 1/28/2022 11:18 AM, William Daniel McHugh wrote:
> I have received payment from everyone in group 2 and have gone ahead and ordered all of the parts!
>
> So far Mouser and the Toroids have already shipped with the rest of the parts appearing to be in transit. I am in full case production mode now and cant wait to switch over to shipments! Below is my list of callsigns and how many kits they have signed up for for your own confirmation
>
> KD2QQM 1
> KD2YAZ 1
> YU7NS 1
> K1VG 1
> KE8PXV 1
> NG1P 1
> W8LM 2
> AG5SK 1
> KE7FD 1
> K0BWR 1
> KD8YMQ 2
> kb4wcp 1
> KI7ATZ 1
> VE7ZN 2
> KJ7RUP 1
> KS4L 1
> WA7DUY 1
> KN6LFB 3
> W8OLD 1
> AD6JV 1
> nocall 2
> W7MJK 1
> KK4KRU 1
> KF3EMS 1
> AC3D 1
> KQ9L 1
> KE7HIA 1
> W0DF 1
> CE7UVK 3
> K0NEB 1
> VA3HF 1
> VA7YBW 1
> W9RAN 1
> WO2S 1
> VA7JBE 1
> WB6TPU 1
> KD2USM 1
> KD8ZZJ 1
> N3SIR 1
>
> Again if for some reason you dont see your call on the list and want to email me to confirm yours please do so!
>
> Will McHugh
>
>
DL2MAN

Re: Has anyone heard status of USA Will McHugh group buy?

Post by DL2MAN »

I´ve sent him an E-Mail, asking him to contact you, or here in the forum.
Personally I´ve seen more updates (he received parts and even PCBs, right now not making progress with the housings). First Group buy (of his 2) seems to have shipped already.... All this can be read on his discord server....

73 Manuel; DL2MAN
WildMcQ

Post by WildMcQ »

Hey sorry if I didnt get back to you last week! I just saw this email from Manuel, for some reason the old one was not brought up to the top of my inbox!

We just got round 1 shipped out and most are successfully received with a few even built out. We had one hiccup with a part having been ordered in the wrong package size but that is already corrected for round 2 with the RMA being processed and correct parts in hand! Im busily printing cases for round 2 and cant wait to ship them out to everyone!
Southerner

Post by Southerner »

DL2MAN wrote: 02 Mar 2022, 07:34 I´ve sent him an E-Mail, asking him to contact you, or here in the forum.
Personally I´ve seen more updates (he received parts and even PCBs, right now not making progress with the housings). First Group buy (of his 2) seems to have shipped already.... All this can be read on his discord server....
I got a reply from him after I posted this but now we are 6 weeks down the road and not hearing from him. Has anyone heard from Will? Is he ok? What is the status of the group 2 buy? I had gotten the impression that they were going to be shipped about a month ago but no word since then.

Thank you.
WA7DUY
elTrauko

Post by elTrauko »

Any news about WildMcQ?
from group 2?

César
CA7OKD
Ohwenzelph

Post by Ohwenzelph »

On Discord a couple of people have reported getting their kits staring yesterday.
elTrauko

Post by elTrauko »

Finally received un Chile, 3 kits, thanks Will. Now all that remains is to assemble...
Ohwenzelph

Post by Ohwenzelph »

Last communication from him was April 25th, he had trouble with post office accepting my actual and correct address, still waiting for any indication that it has finally shipped.