Group SELL (I have just one)

VE7VIE

Group SELL (I have just one)

Post by VE7VIE »

Problem is, AliX and Uptech sent me TWO units. Shipped together, same order number, but there were never two in the shopping cart. I want to return one but am not getting any cooperation. (WHY would I order two identical units, minutes apart?!!!) Uptech sent me the 'msg' about the callsign twice, but I never saw it until the rigs arrived. I LIKE the rig, and would keep the second one IF it was reasonable to convert it to hi-band, but I hear it is not. Anyway the bottom line is that I have one for sale, (green, assembled), unless AliX takes it back. If anyone has any influence with AliX/Uptech....
VE7VIE/WV2J
TriggerX

Re: Group SELL (I have just one)

Post by TriggerX »

Is it a kit or assembled?
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” : Nikola Tesla (1856-1943)
VE7VIE

Re: Group SELL (I have just one)

Post by VE7VIE »

Both were assembled, with no call sign programmed. I did return it to Up Tech two months ago, but they claim they never received it. This is the suspicious address they gave me, twice:
Post code: 518111 Phone: +86 13246771765 Address: Room 205, 3#, No.53, Fengqi Road, Fuchengao Community, Pinghu Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province

I don't understand how any address can be on TWO different streets. Any comments?