10 meters coil adjustments

elTrauko

10 meters coil adjustments

Post by elTrauko »

My CL license allows me 80-40-30-10 in hf. After a bad experience in a buying group where I received boards and SMDs in 0603 format to assemble (an impossible task without proper equipment and a very good view) I bought the classic band kit at Up Tech Store (good seller with very good communication), In one day of assembly it was ready and working after a small adjustment in frequency.
I've made some good contacts in 40 and 10 SSB, I'm mainly a 10 meter, added a Bioenno battery, yellow printed case, and bigger knob. It was giving me 3w in 10 meters, it was very good..., with an inverted V in 40 and a yagi SY-4 in 10 in my base I have been playing to replace the FTdx1200 and the X6100.
I watched Manuel's video to adjust power, earlier today I started testing changes in the L11 10m toroid and got the results in the photo, pretty good.
It was all so satisfying that I ordered another (tr)uSDX classic bands from UpTechStore to keep as a back-up as I have a lot of experience burning things to experiment :) (G0UPL Hans at Qrp-Labs can vouch for that with some U3S for WSPR).
Today I might go out to do BOTA or POTA...
Thank you Manuel, Guido for hours of entertainment assembling and communicating.
Si hay errores son culpa de google translator.

César CA7OKD
5,06w en (tr)uSDX
5,06w en (tr)uSDX
(tr)uSDX.jpeg (112.63 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
Ajustes en toroide
Ajustes en toroide
toroide.jpeg (145.2 KiB) Viewed 1908 times