Approx. Shipping time...

ka7ple

Approx. Shipping time...

Post by ka7ple »

Hi all,
I have a question for the group, I ordered a truSDX from newdiytech on Jan.23rd. Does anyone have any idea when I should expect it to ship? I could not find any shipping information on their webpage. I'm not in a hurry, I am just curious.
Thanks,
Mike
KA7PLE
DL2MAN

Re: Approx. Shipping time...

Post by DL2MAN »

Hi,

This is a message, Sunny left on Facebook:
Dear friends, the Chinese New Year is coming soon, and our whole country - China is on holiday. All employees of our company will have a holiday from January 17-27,2023.From today, all orders will be sent after the end of the 10days holiday. All after-sales work will also be handled in 10days.Thank you for your support in 2022.
Any problem please send this email:
yangqiu8866@163.com
Sunny

73 Manuel; DL2MAN
ka7ple

Post by ka7ple »

Thank You for sharing Sunny's post, I appreciate all the hard work you folks have done on this radio project.

Hope you have a great wekend.

Mike
KA7PLE
ka7ple

Post by ka7ple »

Just a real quick update... The rig shipped on the 27th our time, (28th in China.) Sunny also responded to my email to program my call sign. So far the customer service has been very good IMHO. Now I just wait for it to get through the shipping process.

Mike
KA7PLE
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I ordered mine January 23rd and got that email from Sunny, but then it arrived yesterday February 6th. It only took 2 weeks :D