objection against thread closing

DL2ARL

objection against thread closing

Post by DL2ARL »

Hello
running against the risk of being excluded from this board, I must enter a vehement objection against the unjustified and hight-handed closure of my former thread in this forum:

"looking for defect uSDX for parts
Post by DL2ARL » 10 Aug 2023, 23:10"

I am aware that I am in a privately hosted board with a closed society, but a "!!!!!Forum!!!!!" is a place where by definition of the word "Forum" every person can freely express it's oppinion regardless of it's content.

My only fault was: I forgot to take off my hat, deeply bow and specify that I am looking for a defect (tr!!!)uSDX for parts intending to scavenge it for bogery pieces to populate a (tr!!!!)uSDX collection of PCBs built and cared for in compliance to all the rules of this board, regardless of their content of wit and profesionalism.

My other unforgivable foul was to mention in my posting the words "MoNO" and "WB2CBA", words that probably acted like a red towel in front of the bulying person, person angry towards unhappy customers of far-east BS sellers abusively seeking advice in this board. I deeply regret my offence and openly retract the words "MoNO" and "WB2CBA" from the above cited thread. Just cut and paste them to the board Httpz://www.korinthenkk.de
Looking for parts only, there would have been little difference for me if I would scavange them from a catholic rig of the truhe faith, or from the Barb reformated one.

I have written a sour mail to the closure officer, but I doubt, I will reach his reasoning or soak his heart.

So sad and sooo disappointed for this elementary lack of ham spirit...I can not even ask for forgiveness giving up all hope.

:oops:
tu ya no me buscas io ya no te quierro
DL2MAN

Re: objection against thread closing

Post by DL2MAN »

Hello Razvan,

Chris (DL6SEZ) did the right thing in a very polite way.
He closed your thread as it was (and still is) in violation with the forum rules.
As the guy, who pays for this here, and who is the origin of uSDX and (tr)uSDX Design, I feel entitled to define the rules.
The rules are publicly visible, and noone is forced to join here.

Regarding your objection:
Nothing about your original posting is allowing for the conclusion, that you was looking for (tr)uSDX related parts.
You´ve specifically asked for
uSDX OLed 8-bander AND a also a MoNO WB2CBA
Both are not (tr)uSDX and there´s a specific group for uSDX related topics.
This is exactly what Chris was suggesting,as ths forum is about (tr)uSDX.
Hello OM,

wrong forum here!
This is only for (tr)uSDX and no other trx, please see in forum rules you accepted.

Look and ask maybe in:

https://groups.io/g/ucx/topics

73 de Chris
And a quote of the forum rules, published here:
https://forum.dl2man.de/viewtopic.php?t=132
Some very simple Forum rules:

- This is (tr)uSDX Forum, so no uSDX related discussions please. We forked off from uSDX for a reason, and don´t want to mix it here again. For uSDX Discussions go to -> https://groups.io/g/ucx/topics
- Respect the (tr)uSDX license. No Questions, Instruction, Suggestions about how to bypass it.
- Forum Language is ENGLISH. No Exeptions. This is, so everyone in our Team can understand what´s going on.
- Rules may be extended according needs

73 Manuel; DL2MAN
If you still insist, that you´re at the right place for your questions, I need to assume, that you´re trying to troll us. Right now, I think, there´s a mis-understanding, and ask politely to leave out polemic and drama....

73 Manuel; DL2MAN

P.S.
My other unforgivable foul was to mention in my posting the words "MoNO" and "WB2CBA", words that probably acted like a red towel in front of the bulying person, person angry towards unhappy customers of far-east BS sellers abusively seeking advice in this board.
We´re all friends.....
cba.JPG
cba.JPG (86.55 KiB) Viewed 526 times