Winding toroids for high bands

EA5JLE

Winding toroids for high bands

Post by EA5JLE »

Hello.

Recently, I received the RF board for high-frequency bands, but I haven't found information on how to wind the toroids.

I've seen the diagram, but I don't know if it's indicated there. I lack technical knowledge and don't understand it, and I haven't found the information on the forum (I may be too clumsy).

Does anyone have information on where I can find the number of turns I should make on the toroid?

Thank´s for your help.
Fran
73, EA5JLE
Fran
s57l

Re: Winding toroids for high bands

Post by s57l »

EA5JLE

Post by EA5JLE »

Thank you, s57l.

I have already checked that page, and I haven't found the information.

I don't know if the number of turns around the toroid is indicated in any diagram because, as I mentioned, I don't have enough technical knowledge to understand them.

If there's someone who knows how many turns should be made for each band, I would greatly appreciate the help.
73, EA5JLE
Fran
VE3RRD

Post by VE3RRD »

Download the high-band schematic at https://dl2man.de/wp-content/uploads/20 ... _86256.pdf

On the schematic, look at 10m for example - beside L11 it says 5T (5 turns), and beside L12 it says 4T (4 turns).
For 20m, beside L51 it says 10T (10 turns), and beside L52 is says 7T (7 turns).

All of the toroids are T37-6 type which are yellow in color.

AL - VE3RRD
EA5JLE

Post by EA5JLE »

Thank you very much for your help, AL.

As I mentioned, my technical knowledge is very limited, but my eagerness to do 'things' is greater.

Now I can get started.
73, EA5JLE
Fran