My (tr)uSDX lives

M0ICR

My (tr)uSDX lives

Post by M0ICR »

Hi all,

Just finished building the kit for my (tr)uSDX today (although I haven't boxed it up yet). It worked first time and I managed about 30 QSO today split between 20/40/80m and 50/50 between CW and SSB. Very impressed with the radio and its performance.

Thank you to DL2MAN for the design and Ian MM0GYX for organising a UK group buy.

If anyone is interested in the SSB audio and to hear me in a QSO along with some examples of the CW reports on the Reverse Beacon Network you may wish to look at my blog with links to my short YouTube clips:

https://m0icr.com/trusdx-working-cw-tests-on-40m

73, de M0ICR
(Carl in London, UK)
DL2MAN

Re: My (tr)uSDX lives

Post by DL2MAN »

Hey Carl,

You can´t imagine, what a feeling this is, seeing it working somewhere else on this planet (even though we´re not that far apart)...
Thanks for sharing your experience, and enjoy the (tr)uSDX. I wish you many QSO´s and good DX with it !

73 Manuel; DL2MAN
ae5x

Post by ae5x »

I'm looking forward to more reports like this - the Group 1 buyers (of the *Rxxxx* seller) should be receiving their kits any day now, if they ship on time (anyone know?). I'm in Group 2.

John AE5X
M1KTA

Post by M1KTA »

ae5x wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 22:58 I'm looking forward to more reports like this - the Group 1 buyers (of the *Rxxxx* seller) should be receiving their kits any day now, if they ship on time (anyone know?). I'm in Group 2.

John AE5X
John,

Yes just arrived.

They ship (to me anyway) using DHL so you can track it.

Dom
M1KTA