purchase of the original fdt86256

reytek79

purchase of the original fdt86256

Post by reytek79 »

Guys, is there any store on Aliexpress that sells original FDT86256? on other sites the cost is very high, 45 dollars
dl6sez

Re: purchase of the original fdt86256

Post by dl6sez »

Hello OM,

45$ ? Which large distributors for electronic components are available to deliver in brasil?
Is there no Mouser, Digikey, Farnell or any other?
I can't believe it.
Chinese sellers have proven to be in 99% not an adequate transistor supplier :D
In former years when one could buy from Hong Kong directly electronics components it was 100% okay.
Sorry for bashing all chinese sellers here, but i don't have made any good buy for specialized transistor on Aliexpress and ebay. With ICs it was partly okay, but received also refurbished ICs working only half due to desoldering!

73 de Chris
Chris DL6SEZ, JN48XL near Ulm, Southern Germany
reytek79

Post by reytek79 »

dl6sez wrote: 02 Dec 2023, 21:59 Hello OM,

45$ ? Which large distributors for electronic components are available to deliver in brasil?
Is there no Mouser, Digikey, Farnell or any other?
I can't believe it.
Chinese sellers have proven to be in 99% not an adequate transistor supplier :D
In former years when one could buy from Hong Kong directly electronics components it was 100% okay.
Sorry for bashing all chinese sellers here, but i don't have made any good buy for specialized transistor on Aliexpress and ebay. With ICs it was partly okay, but received also refurbished ICs working only half due to desoldering!

73 de Chris
Friend, these values were precisely those stores where you quoted 35 dollars only for shipping, 10 dollars for 10 units, I bought them from a seller in China but they damage them in seconds and also burn the display, I don't understand why.
dl6sez

Post by dl6sez »

..... as i have told you they are not FDT86256 from the chinese sellers....
If you buy things for 50$ Mouser does worldwide free shipping!

But i can't believe you have not another option in brazil, there must be an electronics component seller none chinese or american...

73 de Chris
Chris DL6SEZ, JN48XL near Ulm, Southern Germany