PL/EU Group Buy - SN3AK - I (completed) II (full)

Wojtek - SP9AWP

Re: PL/EU Group Buy - SN3AK - I (completed) II (full)

Post by Wojtek - SP9AWP »

Czy jest planowany nowy zakup? byłbym zainteresowany dwoma zestawami.
Wojtek
SP9AWP
sp9mrn

Post by sp9mrn »

To ja się zgłaszam na jeden
MAc
sp9mrn
kk7ccg

Post by kk7ccg »

Thank you Adam for organizing this group buy. This was my first kit and first time soldering anything and I was somehow able to assemble it this weekend. There are good instructions and this is a great community.

I've gotten to the stage where I need to flash the firmware, but I don't have an Arduino on hand. Is there a way to do it with an FTDI? Just thought I'd ask before I make my next amazon purchase.

Best,
Jacob, KK7CCG
Alain

Post by Alain »

Hi Adam - Just wanted to start assembling this radio and noticed there are two motherboards and no RF boards! Can you send me an RF board, I can't do the (tr)USDX! I can give you back a plate that I had left over. Thanks for everything

Alain EA3ATJ (ea3atj@ure.es)

SOLVED. THANKS ADAM 73
CT7ARQ

Post by CT7ARQ »

Adam hello.
I am from group 1 buyers and want to know if you have a spare female 14 pin that is used on the RF board.
Recently I bought a hyband board to Sunny from aliexpress and found that she uses a round pin version that the main board doesn't fit. By any means do you have a spare one?
73's
"There are three sorts of people: those who are alive, those who are dead, and those who are at sea"