A couple questions on uSDX family & (tr)uSDX cases

WimWalther

A couple questions on uSDX family & (tr)uSDX cases

Post by WimWalther »

Howdy folks,

I have unbuilt PCB sets for the "original" uSDX, that is the one which uses plug-in LPF modules and also the later, smaller version which allows selection between three bands chosen by the builder. So how does the truSDX compare with these earlier versions? Should I still want to build one of the older types as of this date?

Second question, I see that the kit version of truSDX does not include (or even offer) a case. Are the files for the case available for download, such that I could have the parts printed?

Thanks so much!
WimWalther

Re: A couple questions on uSDX family & (tr)uSDX cases

Post by WimWalther »

So I stumbled on one of my answers - turns out that the 3D printing files for the case are cleverly placed in the Group Buy article. I discovered this purely by accident.

Now if I can get a little guidance on the several uSDX versions, I'd really be set!
AC9YY

Post by AC9YY »

If you get into one of the group buys for the (tr)uSDX they generally include a case.
WimWalther

Post by WimWalther »

AC9YY wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 19:22 If you get into one of the group buys for the (tr)uSDX they generally include a case.
Do you mean the kits or prebuilt versions?
Faraaz VK4JJ

Post by Faraaz VK4JJ »

Not all group buys include a case. It's totally up to the organiser (and often, the willingness of participants to help each other out and print cases).