Github

FK8IH

Github

Post by FK8IH »

I followed the development of uSDX from QCX at its early beginning and then saw two forks developping : DL2MAN and WB2CBA. Then my interest moved to the Hermes Lite 2 and I mostly forgot the uSDX. A few days ago I discovered from the groups.io the (tr)uSDX, which looks like a true achievement of these developments but I missed many steps.
Could a member recommend a Github page dedicated to this (tr)uSDX and its firmware?
73 - FK8IH
DL2MAN

Re: Github

Post by DL2MAN »

Please start with -> Getting started:
viewtopic.php?t=5
There is no public GitHub, as (tr)uSDX Firmware is no longer open source. New License is CC-BY-ND.

73 Manuel; DL2MAN
FK8IH

Post by FK8IH »

Thanks, I am studying this Welcome/Getting started and will have certainly questions, which I will write in the relevant pages.
73 - FK8IH
FK8IH

Post by FK8IH »

Manuel,
I studied your Welcome/Getting started. Many thanks for it.
I see (tr)uSDX is the ultimate development of uSDX Sandwich but many Sandwich details are probably still relevant.
I watched https://github.com/threeme3/usdx and guess that probably many files found there are close to (tr)uSDX files and can be helpful to understand the development of uSDX to its current state. I think specially to the "usdx.ino" to study the firmware, not the same as (tr)uSDX but probably very close to.
And I will also look at the block diagram and compare to the (tr)uSDX schematics you published.
73 - Pierre - FK8IH