Where can I get the source code for the Firmware?!?!

0utsider89

Where can I get the source code for the Firmware?!?!

Post by 0utsider89 »

I want to express my concerns about the closed-source firmware used in the TruSDX project. While I appreciate the effort put into the project, I believe that by keeping the project closed-source it's will hinder the growth of the project and the community around it.

The TruSDX has the potential to be a fantastic learning tool and platform for experimentation, but the closed-source firmware limits the ability of the community to modify and improve the firmware to meet their specific needs. This prevent the community from fully exploring the potential of the project.

I understand that in the current form of the firmware, there are a lot of bugs that need to be ironed out and it feels like an unfinished part of the project. However, I believe that even in its current state, it would be better to let the community help shape and refine the firmware.

I urge you to consider the value of open-source, and the benefits it could bring to the TruSDX project and the community around it. By working together, we can all help to unlock the full potential of this exciting project.
DL2MAN

Re: Where can I get the source code for the Firmware?!?!

Post by DL2MAN »

And I urge you to follow the forum rules.
viewtopic.php?t=132
License is at it is. Take it or leave it.
If you want open source: Go for uSDX.
Topic closed, user warned.