I can't update FW after Atmel Mega 328Pb change

EA5EX

I can't update FW after Atmel Mega 328Pb change

Post by EA5EX »

Hello again, as a result of a problem or short circuit when touching the main circuits and the filter circuits when I proceeded to adjust the windings of the toroids had the consequence that I have been forced to change the AT Mega 328P for one AT Mega 328PB supplied by (Up Tech Store). I have made the Bootloader and I have tried to update the firmware, with problems to access the serial number, from here I have managed to get the serial number to appear, I cannot download the Hex file, so that it is updated to the latest version with my callsign.... the message tells me that congratulations on a new one..... in this way:
new registration
This is really good news, with S/N 423031304551170D2F a new (tr)uSDX is born: welcome and congratulations! Please verify if the number is correct.
➔ If you participated in a Group Buy, please email us the good news DL2MAN (at) gmx.de and PE1NNZ (at) amsat.org and provide the S/N and some details how you obtained your rig.

➔ If you are a Group Buy Organizer or Commercial Seller (approved or non-approved), please login, or contact us.

Go Back Login
How do I solve this?
Thank you
DL2MAN

Re: I can't update FW after Atmel Mega 328Pb change

Post by DL2MAN »

Hi,
EA5EX wrote: 31 May 2023, 01:28 How do I solve this?
Usually, you´ll write us an email, as suggested in the quoted text, and we´ll register the serial in the system.
Since you already explained what happened here including your new serial, there´s no need anymore.
I´ve registered your serial in the system and you can download firmware.

73 Manuel; DL2MAN
EA5EX

Post by EA5EX »

Tanks, Manuel.
EA5EX

Post by EA5EX »

Sorry, I got confused with the previous file, that's why it didn't let me yet, everything is correct, I already have it updated, how clumsy I am! (age problems). Thank you very much for everything, I want to be able to play with him on my outings to the mountains. 73 Thank you very much.